Alcoholics Anonymous was founded in 1935 by Bill Wilson and Dr. Robert Smith. Subsequently, The history of Alcoholics Anonymous has been documented in books, movies, and AA literature. This history begins with the groups early struggles and continues through its worldwide growth.
The founding of the Council for Mutual Economic Assistance dates from a January 1949 communique agreed upon by the Soviet Union, Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Poland, and Romania in Moscow. The communique announcing the event cited the refusal of these countries to "subordinate themselves to the dictates of the Marshall Plan" and their intention to resist the trade boycott imposed by "the United States, Britain and certain other countries of Western Europe" as the major factors contributing to the decision "to organize a more broadly based economic cooperation among the countries of t ...
The World Trade Organization is an intergovernmental organization which regulates international trade. The WTO officially commenced on 1 January 1995 under the Marrakesh Agreement, signed by 123 nations on 15 April 1994, replacing the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, which commenced in 1948. The WTO deals with regulation of trade between participating countries by providing a framework for negotiating trade agreements and a dispute resolution process aimed at enforcing participants adherence WTO agreements, which is signed by representatives of member governments and ratified by the ...
ⓘ History of organizations
- rights organizations are civil rights, health, and community organizations created and existing to further the civil and human rights and health of sexual
- Association of Latino Fraternal Organizations NALFO is an umbrella council for 16 Latino Greek Letter Organizations established in 1998. The purpose of NALFO
- The following is a list of social nudity organizations that operate within a family - friendly, non - sexualized context. International Naturist Federation
- bisexual, transgender LGBT related organizations and conferences range from social and support groups to organizations that are political in nature. Some
- The Congress of Industrial Organizations CIO was a federation of unions that organized workers in industrial unions in the United States and Canada
- The National Association of Latino Fraternal Organizations is an umbrella council for 16 Latino Greek - letter organizations Six fraternities are affiliated
- Non - governmental organizations also known as NGOs, nongovernmental organizations or nongovernment organizations are organizations independent of any government
- members with similar interests. The organization also hosts webinar and supports dynamic regional oral history organizations OHA gives out the following awards:
- fields of history especially diplomatic history as well as constitutional history and public history Political history studies the organization and operation
- and away from traditional history departments. Business history deals with the history of individual business organizations business methods, government
Users also searched: