An evil corporation is a trope in popular culture that portrays a corporation as ignoring social responsibility in order to make money for its shareholders. The notion is "deeply embedded in the landscape of contemporary culture - populating films, novels, videogames, and more." The science fiction genre served as the initial background to portray corporations in this dystopian light. Evil corporations can be seen to represent the danger of combining capitalism with larger hubris. In real life too, corporations have been accused of being evil. To guard against such accusations, Google at o ...
Johnny English Strikes Again is a 2018 action comedy film directed by David Kerr. A sequel to Johnny English Reborn, it is the third installment of the Johnny English series. The film stars Rowan Atkinson in the title role, alongside Ben Miller, Olga Kurylenko, Jake Lacy and Emma Thompson. The film follows the titular MI7 agent who is called into action, when all undercover operatives are exposed in a cyber attack. The film was released in cinemas in the United Kingdom on 5 October 2018 and in the United States on 26 October 2018, by Universal Pictures. The film received generally mixed re ...
Kakegurui – Compulsive Gambler is a 2019 Japanese film adaptation of a manga series of the same name by Homura Kawamoto. It is directed by Hayato Kawai, distributed by GAGA Pictures, and stars Minami Hamabe and Mahiro Takasugi as Yumeko Jabami and Ryōta Suzui respectively. It was released in Japan on May 3, 2019.
ⓘ Organizations in fiction
- science fiction is diverse, and its exact definition remains a contested question among both scholars and devotees. This lack of consensus is reflected in debates
- Islamic fiction is a genre of fiction Islamic fiction works expound and illustrate an Islamic world view, put forth some explicit Islamic lessons in their
- Science fiction conventions are gatherings of fans of the speculative fiction genre, science fiction Historically, science fiction conventions had focused
- A legal fiction is a fact assumed or created by courts, which is then used in order to help reach a decision or to apply a legal rule. The concept is
- University, private contributors, arts organizations and foundations, and contest fees. FC2 is devoted to publishing fiction considered by America s largest
- Legal issues with fan fiction arise due to the prospect that a piece of fan fiction may constitute a derivative work, most prominently but not exclusively
- recurring feature in science fiction In some cases, weapons first introduced in science fiction have been made a reality other science fiction weapons remain
- stories that were once published regularly in newspapers and magazines. Unlike most modern books, a work of web fiction is often not published as a whole. Instead
- A science - fiction fanzine is an amateur or semi - professional magazine published by members of science - fiction fandom, from the 1930s to the present day
Users also searched: