Food swaps are events where members of a local community meet up to share homemade, homegrown, and foraged foods with each other. Apart from diversifying their larders and redistributing surpluses and gluts, they provide opportunities for building stronger communities, and picking up tips. No money changes hands. Attendees bring items that they wish to swap and then bid for each others produce, either verbally or on cards in the form of a silent auction, until suitable swaps are negotiated. Often attendees bring extra items either as free samples or as contributions to a potluck lunch or t ...
Seoul International Cafe Show is an annual coffee, tea, bakery and dessert event held at the COEX Convention & Exhibition Center in November in Gangnam District, Seoul, South Korea. In 2013, MOU signed between International Coffee Organization and Seoul International Cafe Show.
The slametan is the communal feast from Java, symbolizing the social unity of those participating in it. Clifford Geertz considered it the core ritual in Javanese religion, in particular the abangan variant. The feast is common among the closely related Javanese, Sundanese and Madurese people. A slametan can be given to celebrate almost any occurrence, including birth, marriage, death, moving to a new house, and so forth. Depending on the intention, the mood and emphasis may vary somewhat, but the main structure is the same. Geertz categorizes them into four main types: Those associated wi ...
Tales of the Cocktail is an annual trade conference, festival, and gathering of cocktail and spirits industry professionals in New Orleans, Louisiana. The conference was founded in 2003 by cocktail enthusiast Ann Tuennerman, and as of 2016 hosts between 15.000 and 17.000 ticketed attendants.
ⓘ Food- and drink-related events
- sufferer has stopped drinking in the meantime. Fragmentary blackouts are characterized by a person having the ability to recall certain events from an intoxicated
- features food - related entertainment programs, such as cooking competitions, food - related travel shows, and reality shows. Promos identify Food Network
- is an energy drink sold by Red Bull GmbH, an Austrian company created in 1987. Red Bull has the highest market share of any energy drink in the world
- national drink is a distinct beverage that is strongly associated with a particular country, and can be part of their national identity and self - image
- Southern food and drinks Their exhibits focus on every aspect of food in the South, from the cultural traditions to the basic recipes and communities
- The Disney California Adventure Food Wine Festival is a food and drink festival that takes place each spring in Disney California Adventure in the Disneyland
- fruit flavors such as cherry, orange, grape, lime and tropical fruit. Tilt drink products are sold in 16 and 24 fluid ounce cans. Since at least December 2010
- Symposium on Food Cookery is an annual weekend conference at which academics, food writers, cooks, and others with an interest in food and culture meet
Users also searched: