To protect intellectual property rights To fulfill international obligations To protect and collect revenue on dutiable goods To protect the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region against smuggling To protect and facilitate legitimate trade and industry and to uphold Hong Kongs trading integrity To protect consumer interests To detect and deter narcotics trafficking and abuse of narcotic drugs
An employment consultant is an expert witness who advises courts and tribunals on employment related issues such as earnings, labour market analysis, residual earning capacity, and retraining. The main area involved is that of personal injury litigation where loss of earnings is an important component of a claim. Employment consultants give evidence on pre and post accident earnings, thus establishing a loss of earnings formula. Employment consultants also deal with sex, race and disability discrimination, matrimonial matters and any case involving a loss or dispute of earnings. Increasing ...
Stock and station agencies are businesses which provide a support service to the agricultural community. Their staff who deal with clients are known as stock and station agents. They advise and represent farmers and graziers in business transactions that involve livestock, wool, fertiliser, rural property and equipment and merchandise on behalf of their clients. The number and importance of these businesses fell in the late 20th century. These rural business services institutions originated, when communications were slow and often very difficult, to cope with the double remoteness of early ...
ⓘ Economic occupations
- Wealth disparity in major cities There are a wide variety of types of economic inequality, most notably measured using the distribution of income the
- personal property especially federal bonds and economic standing. Beard examined the occupations and property holdings of the members of the convention
- The post World War II economic expansion, also known as the golden age of capitalism and the postwar economic boom or simply the long boom, was a broad
- The economic history of India begins with the Indus Valley Civilization 3300 1300 BCE whose economy appears to have depended significantly on trade
- The Soviet occupation of Latvia in 1940 refers to the military occupation of the Republic of Latvia by the Soviet Union under the provisions of the 1939
- began to run against the occupation Warren G. Harding, who succeeded Wilson in March 1921, had campaigned against the occupations of both Haiti and the
- The economic history of the United Kingdom relates the economic development in the British Isles from the absorption of Wales into England after 1535
- Wars, blockade, and economic change in Europe, 1792 1815. Journal of Economic History 24 4 1964 567 - 588. François Caron, An economic history of modern
Users also searched: