The following is a list of major areas of legal practice and important legal subject-matters. From, one of the five capital lawyers in Roman Law, Domitius Ulpianus, 170–223 – who differentiated ius publicum versus ius privatum – the European, more exactly the continental law, philosophers and thinkers wanted to put each branch of law into this dichotomy: Public and Private Law." huius studdii duæ sunt positiones: publicum et privatum. Publicum ius est, quod statum rei Romanæ spectat, privatum, quod ad singulorum utilitatem; sunt enim quædam publice utila, quædam privatim". In the modern er ...
List of lists of issues and controversies with the law Burger King legal issues Legal aspects of file sharing Legal issues related to the September 11 attacks Legal issues with fan fiction Legal issues surrounding music sampling Legal issues in airsoft Legal issues and controversies surrounding Netflix Legality of cannabis
Distributed ledger technology law is not yet defined and recognized but an emerging field of law due to the recent dissemination of distributed ledger technology application in business and governance environment.
ⓘ Law by issue
- Corporate law also known as business law or enterprise law or sometimes company law is the body of law governing the rights, relations, and conduct of
- The University of Pennsylvania Law Review is a law review focusing on legal issues published by an organization of second and third year J.D. students
- Agricultural law sometimes referred to as Ag Law deals with such legal issues as agricultural infrastructure, seed, water, fertilizer, pesticide use
- Melbourne University Law Review is a triannual law journal published by a student group at Melbourne Law School covering all areas of law It is one of two
- the Six Codes: Laws are promulgated by the President after being passed by the Legislative Yuan the enforcement rules of laws issued by the competent
- Houston Journal of Health Law Policy is a biannual, open access, peer - reviewed, student - run, law journal covering issues in health law and policy. It was established
- issue No. 4 in English was co - edited by Alan Watson. The Editorial Board consists of faculty members of the University of Belgrade Faculty of Law
- Admiralty law or maritime law is a body of law that governs nautical issues and private maritime disputes. Admiralty law consists of both domestic law on maritime
- entertainment law often involves questions of employment law contract law torts, labor law bankruptcy law immigration, securities law security interests
- Environmental Law Review and obtained its current title in 2015. The first issue of each year s volume is dedicated to international issues According to
- The East Asia Law Review is an academic journal focusing on legal issues concerning East Asia, published by an organization of J.D. and LL.M. students
Users also searched: